is this to obligate us?

So sis n I have a bff, she is having a baby next month, well last month she told us her mother was throwing her a baby shower. my sister told her that we had talked about throwing her one & she sd that that was nicde us us, well this weekend she sent out invitations to the baby shower her mother is throwing her and on the invites she put that the bby shwer was given by her mother&& my sister n i. we were both like wth? we only mentioned that we were thinking about throwing one but not w/her mother, my sis had told her if we decided to do one it would be at my sisters n i would do the food.the only message she has sent me was a text inviting me to her baby shower, is this rude of her or am i just being mean?

gabby06

Asked by gabby06 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• It sounds like she just wanted you both to feel included. Discuss what your role is supposed to be in the baby shower and if you have problems with that, then you can bring it to her attention.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 9:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'd call the mom and see if there's anything you can do to help... or if you're really bothered by everything explain the misunderstanding to the mom.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• She was probably just trying to include you, just to be nice.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 9:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010