strange stalker

My friend J just posted on FB that while she was at the cemetary picking out her plot,the guy that mows the lawns was flirting with her. Gross guy she said,nasty teeth! She ignored him. When she got home, there was a message from him on her machine!! She thinks he got into the files and got her name and number. She's creeped out! We all told her to stay safe. The guy sounds like a nutjob.
Any stalker/creepy guy stories?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was 16 I worked as a cashier, and this customer kept walking by my register every few minutes for like two hours. Then he finally asked me for my number. I told him Sorry no. Because guys always asked for my number but I had never seen any before or after. I said Why don't you come back in a few times so I get to know you a little better, than maybe I'll give you my number. Well he came back spent a couple hundred dollars than said Okay NOW can I have your number. He apparently thought I wanted him to come and spend money.. Not what I meant. Anyhow To get to the end of my story, I asked how old he was he said 20. I was almost 17. He came back I gave him my number. Than I found out he was 28! Hes like its okay baby, you'll be 18 soon right. I'm like No fool, 17! So he just kept saying tell me its 18 and it will be okay, tell me you'll be 18. Anyways a few months later he showed up at my store all dirty and out of breath,
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Damn that is weird. I would tell your friend to call the cemetery and tell owner about this. It isnt something that should be taken lightly. Its pretty damn scary that he took it upon himself to look into files for her phone number.
    I remember being a teenager & walking home from the mall with a girlfriend. We were minutes from our house & we noticed a older guy following us. We ducked into a cheese steak shop. He waited for awhile & then left. We came back out of the shop & started walking & went our separate ways.
    I remember with the same friend that it was a real nasty stormy night & we were walking home from the movies. We were ducking into doorways of different stores along the way. This one in particular comes to mind...my friend ducks in and lightening strikes lighing up the face of an old homeless lady. My friend screams at the top of her lungs.....and ran until she got to my house. I was laughing hysteric
    babybutastink

Answer by babybutastink at 10:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Oh my goodness, thats way too creepy. I would probably be up all night all paranoid & whatnot, lol. Tell her to be safe & make sure everythings locked, and keep the phone close!

But yeah, when I was 16 (prior to meeting my now DH) I used to work at a sub shop. This one guy kept coming in, and I kind of knew he liked me, but I didnt like him like that. After coming there almost everyday he finally asked for my number. I felt kind of bad to say no, afterall he wasnt too bad, I figured we could just "be friends" LOL.. Well we hung out like twice and pretty much he just wanted me to sleep with him, which was definitely not going to happen. So, I stopped answering his phone calls. He would walk his dog past the sub shop everyday I was working and stop and stare through the window at me, LOL. It was so godamn creepy. He would also sit out there in his car, and when I got off always offered a ride because I used to catch cabs
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i use to work in a grocery store and there was a guy (old enough to be my dad) that would come in almost everyday for about a month. he never bought anything but he would stand there and talk to me for like an hour. he brought me wine once and would leave me tips. eventually i had the store manager kick him out.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Needless to say I never took the ride. After like 2 months he stopped, but I was so paranoid about the whole thing. Especially when I worked till 12 or 2am.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• and was like baby your 18 now right? I of course said NO I"M 17! lol

Oh man.. That was a huge lesson for me.. I only gave my number our ONE time and he was a total creeper! I really thought he seemed nice. I mean it was kind of my fault because I believed him. But he is the one who lied about his age! lol I told him I had a boy friend, who is now my DH and father of my boys. I think he thought he was going to get beat up. I never did see him again! Thank goodness! lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• When I worked at the customer service desk in a grocery store (what is it with weirdo's in the grocery store??) this old guy.....I was 17 at the time and he had to be in his 30's (well, he seemed old at the time!) .......would come in just to "talk". After a few times of him doing that he asked for my number, I told him no so he gave me his. I didn't call him so he kept coming into the store asking me why I wouldn't call. He would stand there and just stare at me......really creeped me out. After about a month of this crap going on I finally decided to call him and tell him to leave me alone, well.....shock, shock a woman answered the phone. I asked her if he lived there and she asked me who I am so I told her. She was pissed.......apparently when he would come into the store he forgot that he was married! I didn't hear from him again but she came in a couple weeks later and told me that she dumped his ass....LOL!!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• That is REALLY creepy!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 10:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010