Why do alot of ex's use the child(ren)?

My husband's ex gf cheated on my husband and told him the baby wasnt his because she's been sleeping with her 1st sons dad turns out baby is my husbands they break up i meet him we fall in ove she wants him back and she is pregnant again this time with her 1st sons dad, so time goes by she finds out im pregnant goes crazy doesnt let my husband see his son adn my husband gives her money biweekly and since im pregnant ordered child support and back child support. After seeing our son at court she flipped out and know she moved changed number we cant get a hold of her and it been over a year adn my husband is paying child support its deducted through his payroll.

Snavarro08

Asked by Snavarro08 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• If there is not a custody order in place, have him to go court and get one that spells out his rights to visitation.
    If there is a custody order in place, charge her with contempt of court to get his visitation rights
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My mother in law used to say it this way you never miss your water until the well runs dry. In most cases females like her don't realize that the only she is really hurting is the child I agree with layn41407. She needs to be stopped and made realize she is not running this show the courts are and she can either do it right or pay the price. Don't allow her to keep hurtiing the child
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 10:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• with the child support we have the standard visitation rights and when we notifed the attorney general they said they will look into it because she hasnt reported any changes and the address they have is not hers anymore that was last month and they still cant find her she recieves her payments in the new child support debit card
    Snavarro08

Comment by Snavarro08 (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Tell him to get a lawyer thats bull shit he should have done it already
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010