Have you seen your candidate of choice in person?

I saw Barack and Michelle Obama today. I'm totally enegized, eventhough I should be passed out right now. Since I'm a volunteer, I arrived at the event at 12pm and got home at 10pm. (love hubby for taking care of the kids) He is even more amazing in person and Michelle is awsome. She reminds me of a SGT I had at the police academy; when she enters the room (in this case when she came on stage and was introduced) her character demands attention. It was worth the aching feet and back. LOL

"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." Barack Obama.

ny.chica

Asked by ny.chica at 1:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I saw Obama yesterday. He was in my hometown getting something to eat. I was in the Walgreens right next door with my daughter. I came out and saw a hoard of people and saw Obama. It was kinda cool.
    Kimmers1116

Answer by Kimmers1116 at 8:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I haven't seen him in person yet. I heard he's coming back to nevada soon, so im gonna see him when he's here again.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I have and it was an honor. COUNTRY FIRST.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 2:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I have seen McCain/Palin 3 times(one or both), soon to be 4!!! I also attempted to see Obama but his rally was "invitation only" when he came to my town... Guess my town isn't good enough for him to do one of "big jumbo screen superstar" events....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• chica..did you blush? have your feet touched the ground yet? lol..good for you for volunteering! now, go soak those dawgs!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• No, but I would love to go see Obama!
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 10:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• No. I almost saw Obama, before he was running for President (I'm from Illinois, and he was giving a speech near us). I'm jealous, I'd love to hear/see him in person.
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 12:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• thehairnazi LMAO.. girl you know I had sweet dreams last night. .. but you know somehow michelle sensed me and would not let get near him.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 7:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• My son and I saw Palin----the local campaign office made my son a VIP. What an amazing opportunity for him! It was such an educational experience for him and at such a young age. He still talking about it.
    SandyP0626

Answer by SandyP0626 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2008