I feel like taking shots of vodka

I watched my sister's 5 month old baby today along with my 15 month old daughter for 7 hours. I thought we wanted another baby, but after today I don't know! I'm ready to take a couple of shots before my hubby gets home from work haha ... How do you mother's do it with two kids under 2?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL..Thats why there is 5 years between my two boys!
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• lol i think it's totally different when it's your own baby. I have 3 kids...all boys... 6, 4, and 2 years old...and im due in january with my 4th little guy! I really don't see it as difficult anymore.. it's just my life now haha. I really like having them so close in age because they are super close to each other and play so well (most of the time) together.
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• my boys r 1 and 2.. and i am pregnant again, so soon i will have 3 children in diapers, plus we live with my bf who has 3 young children of his own, after a while, u just forget to breath i guess. lol
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 10:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• LOL.Oh I don't wait on anyone.Which I'm divorced.I usually have myself a few beers or a couple mix drinks and yeah shot or 2 of some sort of liqour.But only on the weekends.Got to take care of my kids.
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• OMG, this makes me nervous! i have a 2 1/2 year old and one on the way.. i dont deal with fussy, and crying for no reason. My little girl is really excited about her little brother but i have a feeling that not being the center of attention will have some affect on her. then again i think that we all adapt to the situation. Im sure that if you had 2 kids then you would be used to it and be able to handle it more.. sure you'd still have those days you would LOVE to kill a bottle of something ;)
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2010