I feel like taking shots of vodka

I watched my sister's 5 month old baby today along with my 15 month old daughter for 7 hours. I thought we wanted another baby, but after today I don't know! I'm ready to take a couple of shots before my hubby gets home from work haha ... How do you mother's do it with two kids under 2?

Asked by kaylan010 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL..Thats why there is 5 years between my two boys!

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• lol i think it's totally different when it's your own baby. I have 3 kids...all boys... 6, 4, and 2 years old...and im due in january with my 4th little guy! I really don't see it as difficult anymore.. it's just my life now haha. I really like having them so close in age because they are super close to each other and play so well (most of the time) together.

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• my boys r 1 and 2.. and i am pregnant again, so soon i will have 3 children in diapers, plus we live with my bf who has 3 young children of his own, after a while, u just forget to breath i guess. lol

Answer by sarahlu at 10:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• LOL.Oh I don't wait on anyone.Which I'm divorced.I usually have myself a few beers or a couple mix drinks and yeah shot or 2 of some sort of liqour.But only on the weekends.Got to take care of my kids.

Answer by alisha34886 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• OMG, this makes me nervous! i have a 2 1/2 year old and one on the way.. i dont deal with fussy, and crying for no reason. My little girl is really excited about her little brother but i have a feeling that not being the center of attention will have some affect on her. then again i think that we all adapt to the situation. Im sure that if you had 2 kids then you would be used to it and be able to handle it more.. sure you'd still have those days you would LOVE to kill a bottle of something ;)

Answer by Ross2010 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2010