Am I being too picky?

my in laws drive me crazy now, and my husband doesnt think i should have a problem.
my mil is always tooo personal for my taste(like asking what did i see when i went to the bathroom, my husband told her i had to go to the doc for a possible infection) and she talks to me like i am 6, and my daughter (their step daughter) pulls my mil shirt down and my mil just lets her stare at her boobs.. and touch them.. i dont want to flip out on them but wthell? thats NOT ok. My fil is a jerk all the time and I am supposed to ignore it bc its just him. thats fine just stop being one to me. he always has to put his 2 cents in and its annoying. none of this bothered my until i got preggo.. (the boob thing would have but never happened til a few weeks ago) what can i do to get my husband to back me up and stand by me (NOT HIS PARENTS) and to get them to stop annoying the mess out of me and respect boundaries?

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Nobody should show their boobs to a child. That's just not right. As far as your relationship goes with your in-laws, your husband should stand by you and not his parents. Remind him that you're married and you would back him up if needed to your parents.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My inlaws were always up my butt when I was pregnant but now not so much. I know the feeling and it will subside after you have the baby.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Unfortunityly, I cannot spell. LOL No really, it takes a long time for hubby to realize when his family is crazy. Sometimes they never realize. The In laws never show thier ass until after or even at the wedding. I hope he gets a clue sooner than later, for your sake.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• First your husband will not change unless he wants to I know that first hand...And I am in kinda the same boat with my fiance and his mother I hate her she thinks its ok to kiss on little boys privates thats why she aint watching my sons ever ever ever...I hope all the best for you.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• kiss on little boys privates?????????? thats child molestation.
    Ross2010

Comment by Ross2010 (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2010