IS ANYONE ON THE NUVA RING?

IM GETTING THE NUVA RING IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS, JUST LOOKING FOR ANY INSIGHT ON PEOPLE'S INSIGHT THEY MAY BE ON IT.

king0913

Asked by king0913 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I was until it feel out a little too often. I didn't want to chance a pregnancy.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• agreed with PP....it only fell out during intercourse for me, but if you didn't notice it sometimes it would get lost. sorry if that's tmi, but it's the truth. lol
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 10:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• well if i hadnt been paying attention i wouldnt have known mine had fell out in the toilet..yikes
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• what kind of birth contol do u recommend for long term?
    king0913

Comment by king0913 (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I used it several years ago, and I didn't have any trouble with it. I thought it was pretty convenient.

I don't use anything with hormones now because I found that I have a bad reaction to the hormones.
    sjjeaster

Answer by sjjeaster at 12:59 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i use it and didnt even know it fell out i thought it was stuck to far up and ran to the gyno who said it wasnt there
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 7:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2010