House Hunters International?

Do you watch this show on HGTV? I love to see what homes look like in other countries. Now I'm thinking about moving to Costa Rico!

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 10:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• YES YES YES!! BUT excuse me where do all of these young couples get their money, I mean c'mon!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I am watching it right now! It is really interesting to see houses from around the world and how people live, etc!!
    NDNichol

Answer by NDNichol at 10:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I do too. I wonder the same thing. Budgets are in the millions of dollar?!?
    Karmawolf

Answer by Karmawolf at 10:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• LOL Oh I know... what are we doing wrong that we don't ahve an extra half mil hanging around!! Love the show though ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I love House Hunters intl and House Hunters. It would be nice to have a vacation home abroad.
    CatPaws2

Answer by CatPaws2 at 10:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• And I want to know how they can afford to take so much time off work to spend at these places.
    ceallaigh

Comment by ceallaigh (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• LOVE that show! Used to watch it all the time. House Hunters the original was another favorite of mine. Oh how I miss cable!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Costa Rico has A LOT of crime, research it first
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:57 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I LOVE that show for the very same reasons. These ppl buy vacation homes for more than what we can afford on our full time home. WTH do they do for a living, anyway? It is always neat to see the things that are different from what we are used to. i.e. the tiny, tiny apartments that Asian countries deem "spacious," or the combined washer/dryer in one unit in the tiny, tiny kitchens, or just the concept that one would buy a Czech "vacation home."
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 28, 2010