How do I bring up intamacy conversation with my bf? adult content

Me and my bf have a good relationship, but how do I start a conversation about sex.. its not a new subject for us, we r very open about it, i just get nervious i guess. any suggestions on conversation starters?

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 10:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• It depends on what you are wanting to talk about.
    NDNichol

Answer by NDNichol at 10:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I like being in bed, nekad, in complete darkness. Also, I like blurting out whatever it is at a random time and surprising him.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Well just tell him you want to talk about kinda rub him threw the pants so he gets the hint.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Personally, I take the "Just spit it out" approach". I'm not exactly one to go about verbal conversations lightly. I have tried in the past, but I find it's easier for me to just jump right in and get to the core. For some people that's intimidating and I can understand that, but in all honesty if you don't just say what you mean it'll never get said. So just be honest, be upfront, and just let it out.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm the same as dancinintherain, only without being completely naked. In bed, all quiet, and I tend to blurt out things at random because that's how my mind operates.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010