Is 27 too young for the Jamie Lee Curtis hair cut?

Mostly my issue is in HS I remember every girl that had hair that short was thought to be a lesbian, and while I have nothing against that lifestyle choice I just can't seem to get it out of my head that a short cut like that would make people think "butch" What do you ladies think? Basically I just get tired of my hair being everywhere and no matter how I pull it up it still irritates me. LOL.

mrspierce06

Asked by mrspierce06 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• If you look good in that hair cut, go for it. You won't ever know until you try it out. =)
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It just depends on the person and their features. It doesn't look butch on her, at least I don't think so, and I think it mostly has to do with the fact that she has a thin, elongated face.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 10:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I recently watched that show, America's next top model", and all the finalists had super cute short cuts. They looked really stunning.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I think her hairstyle is cute. If you are smaller in stature and have the right shaped face for it.
    CatPaws2

Answer by CatPaws2 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• there are plenty of hot young short hair styles out there.
    check out hairfinder.com
    they have LOTS of short hair styles. Just be aware of your face shape.

Some styles look better with certain face shapes, other's with others. hairfinder.com also has a section that should tell you tips on this too. (along with your stylist).

If you want more details or are in western ny pm me. I'd be glad to be your stylist.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Thanks hazeldove...I'm out in California actually. I do have a thin, elongated face.

Thanks girls for all the advice, I will check out hairfinder.com
    mrspierce06

Comment by mrspierce06 (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• There's a quote that comes time mind right now...."When in doubt, do without."
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I rocked that haircut at 25, after I chopped off my dyed-black hair. I liked it b/c it was zero-maintenance but my husband hated it so I let it get a bit longer again.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It looks great on certain ladies.

Good Luck!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i dont think there's an age for it, i think its more about shape of your face ;)
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 8:07 AM on Sep. 29, 2010