Can you help me out here?

Ok so me and my SO had sex three days after my period. And after i went to the bathroom some of his "men" came out. Well i woke up this morning and i have had to pee a lot! Anyhow well a few hours after i woke up i had come watery looking CM that was also kinda creamy. But it had no smell. We thought i was preggo until i had a "period" that was 4 days before i was supposed to start it lasted 3 days and never filled a pad, probably wouldnt even fill a panty liner. I have been sick to my tummy, headaches, heart burns and filling dizzy A LOT! Please help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, have you taken a pregnancy test? I mean it sounds to me that it's been a month right? Go get a test. You could very well be pregnant. There are lots of other "conditions" that can mimic pregnancy symptoms, go take a test. If it's negative, go see a Dr. you could still be prego and not have it show on a test. If you want to surpass the 1st step, just go see the Dr.
    Just so you know it's totally possible to get pregnant (especially if you aren't regular) just a few days after your period, but chances are that you actually got pregnant within normal time range, you just still got a period.
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 2:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Thank you! I have not taken a test ive been waiting so itll show up for sure if i am i dont want to be what if i took it to soon. And it has been about 3 or 4 weeks yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• While it is possible to have a period when you are pregnant, the only was to be sure is with a test. Unfortunately, every pregnancy is different, so I can't tell you, "Yep! That's what it's like..." because that just isn't the case.

If you want to compare to my pregnancy, though...I didn't feel sick until a month into it, but a lot of people get sick quickly. My heart burn was when I was further along in pregnancy, like last part of my second trimester. Dizziness towards the latter part, too. BUT you never know...some women have a horrible time, and some zoom through it without a problem.

The best thing to do is visit your doctor.
    sahmofchloe

Answer by sahmofchloe at 2:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It sort of sounds like it was just his "men" coming out of you. And you should pee every time after you have sex, because it can cause bladder infections. Which is probably why you have been peeing. Doesn't sound like you are pregnant, but if you are supposed to get your period and haven't yet, I would take a HPT.

Good Luck :)
    MichelleWMama2B

Answer by MichelleWMama2B at 3:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• If it's been 3 - 4 weeks then you would be taking it at just the right time. Now, if you got pregnant right before this last period, then no you may want to wait. But to be absolutly for sure, surpass the home pregnancy test and just go see your Dr.

As I said before there are several things that can mimick the symptoms of pregnancy, and as another poster said most of the symptoms that are discribing come with later pregnancy in MOST cases, but there are those that experience these throughout their pregnancies.

For me, I had periods (not just spotting) but periods for the first 5 months with both my pregnancies, it's acutally not that uncommon.
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 11:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• If you don't want to get pregnant then you should also consider using some other form of birth control other than natural family planning (which is what it sounds like you were doing).

Here's a couple of suggestions, are you feeling a constant urge to pee? That could be a bladder infection, if so you need to go see the Dr., and stop having sex until you know. Have you just recently gotten sick to your stomach? If so and it's diminishing, it could be the flu, or something you ate? If not, then go see a Dr. The dizziness could be from vertigo like from an inner ear infection. So, like I said before, best thing to do is go see a Dr.
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 11:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2008