Do you change your decor with the seasons of the years, Summer Fall etc.?

I make a lot of flower arrangemets, so I do change with the seasons, pillows, & light blankets. My favorite is the summer months, I favor the lighter flowers and colors. I have so much some times it takes me a full day to make the change, I have to really think about it for a day to get in the mood to do it.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• yes! I chamge wall decor, change throws, and decorate for all holidays (BIG) and I place things according to season, for istance I have leaves in a bowl, with berries for fall, and so on! I love to decorate!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:38 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I only make little additions of what the current holiday is. Other than that my husband likes that our home feels very warm and welcoming and it works great for me.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 11:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Mostly just my outdoor decor. I just changed my door wreath from white flowers to orange and red leaves. I also took down my summer hanging baskets and replaced them with mums. I'll be putting pumpkins around my driveway and fence soon too!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I dont have as much as you seem to but i would like to in time. i have different wreaths and decor. for fall which is my fav season, i have pumpkins and turkeys, and some leaves, like my tablecloth has fall leaves on it.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I have a different outdoor flag and frontdoor wreath for everything/season. I leave the inside the same and just add to with seasonal stuff that changes with the season.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Not so much decor as decorations. Like I change the sheets to flannel for winter but not the comforter and not the pillows or stuff on the couch. But I love to put out seasonal decorations.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Overall decore' as in wall colors, wall hangings, furniture, etc stay the same throughout the season. Knicknacks change for Holidays and added knicknacks for fall, but otherwise stay the same generally. I might add some deoration, but I tend to keep everything how it is.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes I do.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I do.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 11:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• NO, I don't change much except I do put a lot of christmas decor up
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2010