Help me out.

Ok so me and my SO had sex three days after my period. And after i went to the bathroom some of his "men" came out. Well i woke up this morning and i have had to pee a lot! Anyhow well a few hours after i woke up i had come watery looking CM that was also kinda creamy. But it had no smell. We thought i was preggo until i had a "period" that was 4 days before i was supposed to start it lasted 3 days and never filled a pad, probably wouldnt even fill a panty liner. I have been sick to my tummy, headaches, heart burns and filling dizzy A LOT! Please help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Test towards your next period to know for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I would suggest you get a checkup. It is possible you are pg, but it is also possible you are sick.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• hey hun it took me 3 and a half yerars to get pregnant and I got that feeling alot and your best bet is to wait it out and just see what happens. get a checkup and just wait to see what happens. ok. I found out i was pregnant five and a half weeks. so just wait it out and thats all you can really do ok.
    Luvbeinamom1807

Answer by Luvbeinamom1807 at 2:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Every time you feel ill is not always that your pregnant..calm down..If you get pregnant or you dont ,,just take it in stride

Answer by louise2 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I tried getting pregnant for so long, it seemed like every few cycles i thought i was pregnant. i think it might be kinda like when your a kid you can make yourself sick from thinking you are sick, you feel pregnancy symtoms even tho you are not pregnant. but you know what they say in sex ed- it only takes one sperm, so its possible you are pregnant too.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2008