• In the Spotlight:

Do you say Hi to women you don't really like then why don't you get to know them better?

This happens to me alot,I meet a woman and we build a friendship but instead of it going someplace it just ends up with Hi, how are you, maybe a quick hug and then we are off our ways.Why do we do this?Is it because you don't really have anything in common with them but you like them they are a nice person,that's why I do it but sometimes I'll ask how they are doing anyways even if I'm not interested I just think that's important if you want to keep a friendship with someone but then again they don't ask those kind of questions with me,so then I have to stop being controlling of the friendship and wait to see if they care about me.But I'm trying to figure out why we keep saying Hi to people if they don't want to be our friend they just want to be our acquaintance.Have you had relationships like this,how did it make you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Sure. When I taught, I gave a hello to many co teachers everyday. That didn't mean I wanted to hang with them outside of work. I was just being polite.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2010