How can I get over my fear of being alone?

I really want to leave my fiance some times but I feel scared of being alone and worried about not finding someone.

Asked by jessesmama22 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• If there is ANY DOUBT that you should be together, you shouldn't. You will learn to love being alone. You will also be surprised at how strong you really are. If you don't want to be with him/ marry him you shouldn't. Be honest with yourself and him. No one is saying it will be a piece of cake, but it will be worth it in the end!!
    Listen to Allergic2Stupid!

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 2:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Just do it. You'll be surprised at what you can handle when you have no choice. I would be more afraid of ending up trapped in a loveless marriage. Being alone is actually fun. You don't have to answer to anyone or worry about what anyone else thinks.

It can be so liberating once you get used to it. Get a cat. You can do it.

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:40 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Change the way you look at it. You are seeing the negative right now. Find the positive. See it as a door opening to new opportunities. See life as an adventure. Once you change your attitude about it you can see things differently and get excited about it not fear it.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It sounds like something isn't quite right in your relationship. Otherwise, you wouldn't be feeling this way. I wouldn't worry about being alone. There are worse things than being alone. My mother tells me this all the time. She says she would rather be alone than to be miserable with somebody. Take some time to yourself and think about how you really feel before you do anything.

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• prayer..GL

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2010