Whats a good birthday party idea for a 6 year old???

My son will be turning six this year and i'm looking for party ideas.Last year we got him a SpiderMan and Spongebob performer and a magic show...any ideas?

RaulitosMommy

Asked by RaulitosMommy at 2:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• NONE??? AHH IM HAVING TROUBLE CUZ ITS IN DECEMBER..TOO COLD FOR ANYTHING COOL OUTDOORS
    RaulitosMommy

Answer by RaulitosMommy at 3:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Bumper bowling? Chucky Cheese?
    Kimmers1116

Answer by Kimmers1116 at 8:11 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Are you artistic? Use a big piece of cardboard and 'draw', or paste, a transformer on it. Cut a 6: hole over the picture. Open the sides and one end of a box and paste the picture to them while the box stands on end. Make bean bags out of old jeans (Or get transformer material if you want to be 'cool'), and have a small prize for the boy who can lob the most beanbags into the hole from about 10 feet away.
    rmbt3

Answer by rmbt3 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I went to a 6 year old party and they had a petting zoo and face paint. It was so much fun. Here it's really nice in Decemeber so I don't know if that would work for you. Here we have buildings that have the blow ups in them where the kids can jump and climb alll over them. That seems like it would be alot of fun.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• if you go to oriental trading they have a bunch of themes, and ideas. hope it helps
    kimmys312

Answer by kimmys312 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I gave my daughter a tea party indoor when she was 6. We had all the girls dress in frilly dresses and hats. They had a great time...
    texastornado

Answer by texastornado at 3:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• PIRATES - Eye patches,banadanas, chocolate gold coins and a treasure hunt, dig through the treasure chest for the money (just nickels, dimes, and quarters along with other cheap gifts), pin the parrot on the pirate, etc.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 11:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• This one party my son went to was at this place where they got to paint a little clay car and it was terrific and tons of fun. Do something basic, 6 is a lttle early to be rally putting yourself out i think because what are you going to do for ten, rent a hall? lol
    bekabunnie

Answer by bekabunnie at 11:42 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• we do cheap for parties My son turned 6 this year, we invited the grandparents and one friend and went to the zoo for the day. It was an awesome day :).
    bethcandco

Answer by bethcandco at 2:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2008