I need help!!!

I feel like the worst mother in the world right now! My DS is 17 months old and I am 17 wks pregnant, lately I have been crazy. I thought it was cause I was prego that my hormones are out of whack but Im not so sure now. I dont want to say this but its like I hate my DS now, he gets on my nerves so easily and I yell at him for every little thing. A few months ago I was a totally different person, I never had thoughts like this. Im scared, I dont know what is wrong with me! Hell as Im typing this he is in his crib screaming and it doesnt even bother me and I hate the CIO method!!! What is wrong with me?! It makes me feel like I shouldnt even have this second baby...I am a terrible person!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• sorri..to hear that..i have no advice cause i have never had that problem....
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Don't be too hard on yourself. With one child 17 months and another one on the way, maybe your depressed, or even stressed. Hormones can create havoc on your body. Is anyone helping you out any?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• you are no a bad person you love him but you are having a baby and it does make you crazy. don t be to hard on yourself babies that small are a lot of work they can make you very tried and stressed out once you have the baby you will feel better i had my first kid at 17 years old and 3 months later i was having my second it was reallly hard but after i had my baby things got better if you can take the day off do something for yourself
    italian29

Answer by italian29 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• oh mama, all you need is a CIO moment for yourself! every pregnancy is different and if you're not behaving like yourself then it's obviously the new baby shooting your hormones all over the place. do you have dad around to confide in and release a little of the crazy? i look back now and remember thinking "that wasn't me at all!!" and at the time you don't want to blame it on the hormones because we're women and we can handle it... at least that's what we tell ourselves. Just take a breather, mama. you're going to be alright, and so is your ds and baby on the way. you're making a beautiful family. you're not perfect... you're a parent! you're doing great. I wish i could give you a hug and tell you it's alright, because believe me, i have been there before and sometimes that's what you need to keep going. you've got it, mama... you just need a breather every now and then...
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 12:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2010