What else could it be?

ok..so I've been VERY neaseaus (sp?)..and constipated the past week...I know those are signs for other things too...I'm due for my period next week...what else could this be?..I thought I was pregnant last month but af cane 2 days late...what do u ladies think? Oh, and I've given up holding out hope...we've been trying for 6 months and nothing. So I'm not giving myself phantom symptoms..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be period symptoms. I had the same thing, and was 9 days late. I myself have been trying for 5 1/2 years so I know what you mean.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i dont think you are. keep tryin it will happen
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:01 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• You ate something that didn't agree with your stomach?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:25 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I thought the same thing and I was 2 weeks late. If you are under a lot of stress, that could explain some of your symptoms along with it being that time of the month. My advice if you want it would be to get away, take a trip, either by yourself or significant other. Just to do your own thing. If you can't get away, find time for yourself everyday. Turn off your phone and relax. Good luck and Baby dust =]
    love2shop_10

Answer by love2shop_10 at 2:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• 6 months?? That's nothing a perfectly healthy couple with no problems can take up to a year and a half to conceive. However hormonal fluctuations can cause the symtoms you are experiencing as can the stomach bug that's been making rounds already. You'll just have to wait and see.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I dont think you are. Dont give up...keep trying..
    baby dust your way****
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2010