What can you prepare for dinner in 10 min?

Let's discuss what is your quick and tasty recipe

AnittaT

Asked by AnittaT at 11:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Cheese quesadilla and a green salad-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Chili dogs, toasted cheese and soup, pb &j sandwiches, rice and tomato soup...can't think of any others at the moment
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 11:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• PB&J sandwiches haha!!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 11:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Sub sandwiches with all the fixins, and a good bag of chips!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I cut up chicken into small pieces and quick fry them with stir fry veggies. Add a salad and there ya go

Answer by admckenzie at 11:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Stir fried chicken and veggies
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Spagetti, I cook the meat and the noodles at the same time. Chicken breats on the George Foreman grill, Carne Asada on the George grill, I stick the small size burritos on the grill after I cook the meat to get them super toasty. Hot dog roll ups in the oven. Um;...you are talking about from scratch, right? Lets see....I do a lot of cooking on the George grill cause it cooks stuff pretty fast.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Mmm... I guess maybe a salad, with olives/onions/turkey/sesame seeds and a nice dressing, as well as some bread on the side.

I never cook anything under 10 minutes lol. The minimum is 30-45. And it's insane to me (but cool) that someone can cook spagetti in 10 minutes. That meal takes me 4 hours to prepare LOL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I dated an Italian,,,,dont I know it! No I never made him my spagetti in 10 minutes,,,but I did boast about it,,,has the opposite effect on an Italian man,,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Spaghetti or tacos. Or breakfast for dinner - french toast is very fast and easy.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 28, 2010