Who has ever...

literally cried over spilt milk? I did tonight...financial issues had me totally stressed out and I was putting dinner up and the gallon of milk fell in the floor and milk went everywhere!

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would've cried too. Hope things get better for you!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I did when I was pregnant. The other day I just yelled.
    kimsardo

Answer by kimsardo at 11:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Been there ...Done that. Have the t-shirt!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm sure at some poing in my life I have, but for the life of me I carn't remember exactly when. Being older now I've learned it's not worth it, milk can be replaced, there are more important things in my life to cry over now.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Been there and you know why it is so upsetting. One gallon of milk spilled means, time cleaning up, moping the floor, laundry from rag gas going back to store after loading up two kids and their stuff in the car, money , time, fighting with toddler to stay out of the mess, crying from the baby so that one gallon of milk caused at least two hours of stress I would cry too Who ever said " Dont cry over spilled milk" was not a parent.
    mom2b4u

Answer by mom2b4u at 12:04 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• aww, I know the feeling! I COULD cry over anything at this point! What has the world come to when we cry so much due to money? It is so unfair :((((
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Everytime I ever FILLED my son's cup, he spilled it.... I remember crying one time... literally, then laughing over the saying...
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 1:08 AM on Sep. 28, 2010