1 year old and 3 year old boys fighting HELP?

My 3 year old has sensory processing disorder and can not feel pain or good touch like normal. He does not know how strong he is and now my 1 year old is showing sighs like not crying when falling. Anyways they are fighting more and more. the 1 year old is wanting to play with toys and he attachs brother most of the time the 3 year old hit or pushes back to not be touched or wants all the toys. I have a baby gate for the 1 year old bedroom and a screen door for the 3 year old bedroom when they fight they go to their rooms and I keep them separated for 30 min. but after an hour they are back at it. I feel like all I say anymore is no stop it I hate being so negative all the time any suggestions.

mom2b4u

Asked by mom2b4u at 11:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would just watch them as much as possible and change the negative to positive... GL
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 11:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I would make sure to reward the positive things allot more and tame down the negative. Kids will be kids as i say just dont be to hard. Good luck momma
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 9:23 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i agree with the rewards for positive behavior and have them do activities that require them to work together and talk to them bout what it means to be brothers
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:08 AM on Oct. 8, 2010