I have made my 9 months old

who will be 10 0n 3 Oct. develop a habit of peeing in toilet .He tells me whenever he has to pee by making some particular sound.I don't even use a diaper now.But at night he wakes me up whenever he has to pee.He goes on crying till I get up and take him to toilet for the purpose.I 'm really proud of his this habit,but its really difficult to get up 5-6 times at night.Does any one has any good suggestion to deal with the situation at night.

A11

Asked by A11 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Are you serious??????
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yes very much.I'm not kidding.
    A11

Comment by A11 (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• wow
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I think "potty training" at this early is completely nuts... despite if your child gets it or not. However, GL with this. Maybe you can find someone to help you.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I know that he will pee after a specific period of time.I take him to toilet,let him do it and note down the time.Usuyally he pees after every 45 minutes
    A11

Comment by A11 (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• check out anti-mainstream mama's group and ask about elimination communication. It sounds like what you are doing is a form of that- and there will be women in that group who can give better advice.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I just can't imagine taking my child to the toilet every 45 minutes. I'd have a breakdown! LOL!

I have heard of this super early potty training before and I know it's 100% possible, so maybe you can Google it or check other group forums. Not sure which one to suggest to you though.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• wow im all for early training (mine is trained at 19 months) but jeez! haha you surely must have a lot of time on your hands to take your lo to the bathroom every 45 min. i have to give you props on that one. however, i am clueless as to what you would do at night time. im sure the will say suck it up and keep doing it but hopefully they have something better
    nessamarie

Answer by nessamarie at 11:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Congrats! Less than 4% are potty trained by the age of 1. Good job!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:19 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• dont let him have ant thing else to drink after 7:00 pm.that might help you thats what i done with my son
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 28, 2010