Well are your boobs supposed to droop or what? adult content

I was looking at a show on Show time... I think that it was called Spartucus. And the women's boobs were all so perky. I remember when mine were perky too. Then I had two babies and after breastfeeding and the such they droop down to my feet!

Aren't your boobs supposed to droop? I wonder if our husbands REALLY think that droopy boobs are sexy? Oh yeah I used to have a flat stomach too... That's it I am going to start eating better...

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 11:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Unfortunately your boobs will still sag. Yeah, I know all about the sagging boobs. Gravity is not kind to us. *sigh*
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• At least you have enough boobs to droop! You could always roll them up and pack em in. LOL
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 11:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes, motherhood changes your body. I had perky boobs pre-pregnancy with first child and they changed when breastfeeding. After I breastfeed they went back perky. However, with this pregnancy they have grown tremendously and aren't near perky. Hopefully, after I am done bfing they go back to being perky, but I dont think so, since they have grown so big and I haven't even started bfing yet, which means they can grow even more.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 11:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• lol my boobs sagged all my ife. i use to think that the women that has perky boos, had a boob job.
    dement

Answer by dement at 11:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• That is a normal process of being a woman. If pregnancy and breastfeeding doesn't get them then age and gravity will. Lol, we are all screwed.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:05 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• YOUR boobs should hang/droop somewhere in the middle between your shoulder and elbow. if not a bra will help them to do so. Personally I like mine now better than before my to pregnancys.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Like dement said, I don't remember ever having extreme perky boobs. Mine are surely nowhere near perky now - just floppy.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:23 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I wore a sports bra, even at night when I was preggers and Breastfeeding... so my boobs never drooped. There is a ligament called the Coopers ligament that gets stretched out, and that's what makes them droop. Once a ligament gets stretched it never shrinks back.... you have to prevent the ligament from stretching to prevent boob drooping. Now If I could just stop my ass and belly to stop drooping I'd be all set!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:29 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm always amazed by the women in their 40's or older who have super perky boobs. I'm 41 and my boobs haven't been perky in quite few years, at least since I had four kids. it just ain't natural to be all perky like that! :D

As we age, things go downhill. Unless of course you have the money for a plastic surgeon, a personal trainer, and a personal chef to help you with your diet.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:50 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• That's why God invented push-up bras girlfriend!
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 28, 2010