What would you like to change about yourself?

I was thinking about it recently and i made a list of what I don't like in my look and in character...so...these are lips and nose...and my stubbornness...i tried my best, but it doesn't work.
What about you?

AnittaT

Asked by AnittaT at 11:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My weight and I need more patience
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Talent, like musical instrument
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My feet...
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I don't like my slow metabolism (I struggle to stay skinny) and I wish I was less high strung and could just RELAX!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• umm, i don't think i have enough characters, lol. i'm a woman so of course i'd change everything, physically, about myself. emotionally my patience and self confidence. just wish i looked the way i felt sometimes. i absolutely work my butt off at the gym 5 days a week and still weigh 200 lbs... seriously, something's gotta give here.
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i would change my nose if i could. its not really big but it has that "check" in it and i dont like it. my sister has it to, but neither of my parents do. and my weight/height ratio. im too tall and too thin and i hate it. im 5'7" and 120lbs. nobody believes me and i want to strangle people when they ask and i tell them the truth and they dont believe me. if i were about 4 in shorter i'd be perfect, and ive tried gaining weight but isn't easy for me. i eat good and i try to excersize to build some muscle but i probably dont do it enough. character wise i would stop being so damn shy around new people or new situations. i hate that about me, but once im comfortable, im good. i just hate in the beginning because i always feel i leave a horrible impression on people.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:24 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• my weight- fighting it since I was 15. I wish i was confident, and that I felt even a little pretty sometimes
    bleh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:28 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i would change that i live in a society that doesn't think of c-section scars, a crooked little toe, split ends and a small b-cup as sexy! cause i'm sexy as hell :)
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 4:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• my weight
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 8:06 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• my weight and i would like to learn to relax more.
    1boyand4girls

Answer by 1boyand4girls at 8:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2010