Would you be concerned if your bf asked you to......... adult content

use a dildo on him? My friend just met this really great guy, but he wants her to use a six inch dildo on him. She doesn't want to and is worried about him not being 100% heterosexual. What would you think? I told her that would bother me too. I mean I know that everyone has their own desires and needs, but I don't know how I would feel about that one.

twinmama2five

Asked by twinmama2five at 11:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• She just met him and he's asking about dildos? That would scare me away that he brought it up so early on. As far as what he wants done to him, well, it's great that he's so open and willing to have his needs known. Most guys would be scared to ask that.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Lots of straight men love anal stimulation. If really has nothing to do with sexuality. It has more to do with prostate stimulation which is more easily achieved anally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No offense to anyone, but I couldnt do it. I stay away from a mans a**hole, lol. It would freak me out a little.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Um...he asked for what? I would freak out... he could go get his desire fulfilled elsewhere...
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 11:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It wouldn't bother me at all. I really don't care if a guy is homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual, and some guys (heterosexual or not) like to have anal stimulation, just like some women do. I would think it would be great if he knew what he wanted and wasn't ashamed to ask for it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't be concerned. Things that are done sexually between a man and a woman are not gay. Him having sex (or wanting sex) with a man is gay. Please ladies, learn the difference.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I am not racial, I love all nationalities but baby I think he gay.... or I shud say he likes men...
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I agree with PP Anon. But, I couldn't do it. No backdoor.... ick no... Just, no.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Stick it in! Why not? Some people like it. But I would make sure since he's a bf and not DH to get tested every 6 month just in case. Safe sex people. But something between 2 consensual adults ...try something new, name it and make it part of the bed room.;)
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I would be very concerned if my SO asked me to use a dildo on him. That just doesn't sound right, however there are nerve endings in a man's anus that makes his ejaculation more powerful, so maybe that's what he is going for. However, I haven't heard of heterosexual men using a dildo to accomplish this, I have hear of them using anal beads.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 12:05 AM on Sep. 28, 2010