Any good hair products that can keep my frize down?

My hair takes forever to get flat when I straighten it...I even tried a couple of products thats supost to work but don't.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have frizze hair too, couple things work for me. The Biolage smoothing shampoo and conditioner (pricey but worth it) or Cheaper shampoo I like is herbal essances there curly one. Or The Frizze hair serum. All of these and most hair products to get results you have to use consistantly for at leat 90 days. Dont wash your hair everyday, this will let the oild natuarlly build up and that will make your hair smoother too. Get a hair cut and get rid of all the split ends. For my hair when I color it a shade darker than normal the color actually makes it smoother. and talk to your hair stylist for tips on what cut is good for you.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 12:31 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• The best thing I've ever used is Wen haircare. It is expensive and haven't been able to continue with it. Sulphates can be responsible for added frizze...I've just switched to Loreal-sulfate free...It's about $6 a bottle and it seems to be working.
    ArmyMomFA

Answer by ArmyMomFA at 12:55 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Frizze Ease serum by John Freida
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:01 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Garnier sleek and shine product line is super affordable and gets rid of the worst frizz. Or splurge on Biolage which is pricey but lasts forever. One bottle lasted two years for me.
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• oh, you want FLAT hair.

I use Infusium 23 to keep the frizzy away but my hair is naturally curly.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Fekkai glossing cream. I commented on another post that this stuff is pretty awesome. You can check out the reviews online too =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i used to have frizze hair when i was younger i switched to sexy silky hair and now no frizz and my hair is so soft. i bought at professional beauty salons so i'm not sure where you can buy it but i'm sure you could find it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Use a straightening cream before you straighten when you hair is wet/dry... and then use some john freda anti frizz serum afterwards
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:56 AM on Oct. 5, 2010