seriously. where is my period!

dd is 7 months old and breastfed. I have been on a bc pill for about 4 months now. I am still awaiting my period. How long did you have to wait before you got yours back after having a baby (had number 2 7 months ago)

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 12:03 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Health

• Some women don't get it until they finish breastfeeding. It can even change from baby to baby, so if you got it back quickly after your first it doesn't mean you will get it back with your second. You might want to be safe and take a pregnancy test.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 9:12 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I got mine right away but some Mom's do not, just count yourself as one of the lucky ones.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:03 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• lucky... except I take a pregnancy test every 3-4 weeks because I am nervous that I might be pregnant!
    I would be out of my mind with 3 kids under the age of 4!!
    bloomsr

Comment by bloomsr (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'd ask my Dr
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 1:31 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Are you still breastfeeding? If you are then it won't come until you are finished and then it can take a few months until you stop. If you stopped already then it just may take some time especially if you are in BC pills.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:59 AM on Sep. 28, 2010