Name an example of:

Someone or something that reinforces the possibility that ALL people are not butt holes. Can you tell me something that happened to you, or was told to you that made you smile today? This week? I'm losing my faith in humanity lately....I get so excited when someone holds the door open for me on my way into the store.

Let's hear some good faith moments!!

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 12:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My sweetest daughter - I know our children probably don't count, but she is the one who made my entire week. She was doing her homework and one question was "Name something that is pretty" (she had a worksheet of "name something...") and she wrote "my mom". I know it doesn't really answer your question, but I have had the same mindset lately and that is the one thing that made me smile!!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:31 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• One of the ladies at my work today told me that if I hadnt been there to hel train her and be patient with her she would have quit. That made my day.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• my SO's ex wife and I made plans to hang out with each other while are kids play this week. If an ex wife from a bad divorce can get along with the crazy jealous current woman (or vice versus) than Id say there is hope. Not to mention no excuse for all those crazy people out there to be mean. Sorry if your having a bad day(s) hope it gets better :)
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:28 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Someone actually stopped to let me turn right onto a very busy road. I made a point of telling my twin two year olds how nice the person was and how important it is to be a courteous driver. Everyone claims to be but the truth is courteous drivers are few and far between. I drive for a living and I think when you do you see a much bigger picture than those who don't drive much or just do the same commute all the time.

The world would be a nicer place if everyone could remember to be nice to others instead of just wrapped up in their own goals and their own destinations. A few minutes to be nice to someone isn't going to kill anyone.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:29 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm losing my faith, too. The other day, though, I rolled out of bed, realized I was running late for class, and just ran out of the house after dressing and brushing my teeth (I had showered the night before). When I ran into a friend later, he said something about how great I looked, even though I thought I looked like crap because my hair was messy and I wasn't wearing makeup. I thought it was kind of sweet, but mostly hilarious lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My hubby bought me flowers.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 7:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Awww mama2000__1....that is sweet!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:39 AM on Sep. 28, 2010