im really depressed about my husband changing .. what do i do to make my self happy?

hes going into buddha religion not that i care what he does or some of his reasons but hes just not himself and he completely changed everything about him is different.... i fell in love with the guy i knew a couple years ago .. we always had a bumpy life together. the one thing that keeps me going is my son. what can i do to feel happy again ? i feel that my life is about to end. i feel soo emptyi feel like hes a robot now and does anything out of that book and i feel hes going insane and saying when he gets out of the army hes going to get land in the middle of no where build a small house and live off our garden and not pay bills and no electricity i think this is weird .. this is not my husband at all ..theres alot more worse relationships out there but why should i settle , i dont want to spend my marriege feeling broken and useless.. im soo confused i feel like crying what would you do in this situation ?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 12:26 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• well hun,iam inyour shoes 2.just a little diffrent.iam depressed also for many reasons.it just does not go away its a mently condtion
    your husband needs consuling like my husband does.they have that in the army.he does not sound to good.he may need to see a dr.or you may want to talk to some one your self so they can help your husband out.i hope this helps you out.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:41 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Has he seen combat? It sounds like PTSD.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:37 AM on Sep. 28, 2010