Have you heard about CashCrate?

SaferAtHome

Asked by SaferAtHome at 3:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think it's not only about surveys it's about referrals too. You make money for that as well. Also I am just taking the short one, like register for free, it takes me 15 second to do that. I don't take the surveys anymore, it takes forever. It's not worth it, but I made $30 in a few days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• yes ,,,its for surveys...n you earn money... but i think its a scam...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• ofcourse i've heard of it! thats all you see here on freakin cafemom, cashcrate cashcrate cashcrate, they already drove me damn crazy!!!! theres like 100 bulletin posts everyday of freakin cashcrate! and then when u get in it theres very little truthful freebie trials on it, mostly all of them are a bunch of "must participate to receive" or the neverending surveys that you get a bunch of pop ups!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• YEAH, BECAUSE YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN, SO YEAH IVE SEEN IT BECAUSE OF YOU.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yep, I did I don't know how many surveys & only made $12.55 because a lot of them you can't finish without buying something.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2008