Okay.... Give me your best dirty joke..!

The raunchier the better, I'm in the mood for a good laugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What's the difference between peanut butter and jam??
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 12:36 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• a cucumber a pickle and a penis were sitting around talking about how much their life sucked.
    the cucumber says "when i get big fat and juicy people cut me up and put me on a salad."
    the pickle says "when i get big fat and juicy they stuff me in a jar full of venigar."
    the penis says "when i get big fat and juicy they put a bag over my head, shove me in a dark room and bang my head against a wall until i throw up on myself."
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• A: No one can peanut butter their d*** up my a$$

Sorry, I can't stand telling that joke!! It's sooo dirty!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 12:38 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Four nuns are killed and arrive at the Gates of Heaven. They line up in front of St Peter.

The first nun says "St Peter, I once saw a man's penis. May I still enter?"

St Peter replies "Wash your eyes in this font of holy water and proceed."

The second nun says "St Peter, I once touched a man's penis. May I still enter?"

St Peter replies "Wash your hands in this font of holy water and proceed."

St Peter suddenly notices a scuffle between the last two nuns. The fourth nun is trying to cut in front of the third nun. "What is going on?" he asks the fourth nun.

"I'm trying to go first so I can wash my mouth out before she sticks her arse in the font".
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• A farmer sent his son to town and, as a birthday present, handed him a duck., "See what you can get in exchange for this," he said. In town, the lad met a prostitute and said, "It's my birthday and all I've got is this duck. Would you be willing to..." "Sure," she said., "I'm sentimental about birthdays. And besides, I've never owned a duck." Afterwards, she said, "Do you know, for a beginner you're quite a lay. If you do it again, I'll give you back your duck." "Sure," said the boy. When his pleasurable work was through, the lad started on his way home. While he was crossing the main street in the village, the duck suddenly flew out of his hands and was hit by a passing beer truck. The driver of the truck felt sorry for the boy and gave him $2. When the lad returned home, his father asked, "Well, how did you make out?" His son replied, "Heck, I got a fuck for a duck, a duck for a fuck, and two bucks for the fucking duck."
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• bwaahaah @mygirlpaige. That's terrible! but funny.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:50 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• @mygirlpaige haha, I told that to DH, he just looks at me, gives a half shrug and says "I bet you could if you tried".
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:59 AM on Sep. 28, 2010