What's the best Abs Workouts?

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 12:38 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I use and exercise ball. I do 30 regular sit ups then 20 short ones while tighting my abs as hard as I can. So on those 20 it feels like you are just letting your body do short bounces on the ball. Then I do a set of 20 twist situps touching my right elbow to my left knew and then my left elbow to my right knee. I do 3 sets of those! It's killer...for me anyway!
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I love doing kegels throughout the day. It's easy and you don't have to leave your computer. If you focus, you can do them while playing with your kids. If you're cooking or cleaning, you can do them doing those. Kegels, I think, are the most versatile ab workout you can do.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:16 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Kegels help with ABS? Wow why do they give me gas?
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 11:10 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• a complete core workout helps me. try starting off doing a plank on your hands or elbow, holding it for 20 seconds. supermans: where you lie on your stomach roll onto your back and do a crunch, roll back onto your stomach lifting your arms and legs, then roll back onto back and do again. google core workouts to get more.
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 1:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• taebo and running
    mekarevell

Comment by mekarevell (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010