How do I taunt him without actually... adult content

chasing him? I'm talkin about sex ladies. My hubby is 31 and says he just doesnt think about sex often. He puts out (lol yeha I sound/feel like a dude saying that) like once a week. If I'm good.
So lately I have been working out and thus wearing less. I see him glance at me and he grabs my ass a lot more too. But even though I want sex...I want HIM to chase me for it.
Any tips? Ideas on how to make him think about it without me saying it or anything along those lines?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• hmmm..... keep doing what your doing... Show him a little skin, or a lot of skin. lol Maybe act like you don't want it. Is there an outfit you have worn he likes? You could leave it laying out. Call him or text him and just tell him you're thinking about him/ can't wait for later... Drop notes and hints to him. Eventually he will weaken!! lol
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 1:37 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• He is thinking about it if he grabs you and is looking it might just be he has alot on his mind. To busy. Guys often need to be reminded that they need to find away to maintain a healthy balance of things in their life no matter how busy they are. Try a lil harmless jealousy. Maybe mention that a guy hit on you at a grocery store or something. lol should get his attention and make him feel the need to have whats his! Good luck
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 1:39 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• if you guys have been together for a while, he may (sorry) just be bored, and think he knows everything there is to know about you. i'd let him "find" my vibrator or drop an innocent-enough mention of something totally crazy i did with my highschool boyfriend. shock him a little... let him think there's still some mystery.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 3:41 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Men are pretty dense sometimes. You have to hit them over the heard with it. Tell him, he is your husband.
    Shaylyn318

Answer by Shaylyn318 at 9:03 AM on Sep. 28, 2010