Have you seen the "D!ckhead" 8th Continent Soy Milk commercial?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBOSHkUhs2E

That just played on YouTube between videos! I was on my daughter's playlist (on a They Might be Giants song), but she wasn't watching, luckily. I couldn't believe it says "d!ckhead" so many times. So glad my kid wasn't watching when that played!

LittleWeloosMom

Asked by LittleWeloosMom at 1:37 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Whoa! Ok so maybe I am not conventional or maybe it was because my kids were in bed when I watched it...but I couldn't help but laugh cause I have been in that Mom's shoes before! Like in real life they never repeat it just once before you can catch them and correct "your" boo-boo! For sure you clean up any bad language you have when kids start to talk!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 1:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It is a funny commercial! I am just glad my 3 year old didn't see it, though! She scolds adults if they cuss around her, but I am not sure what she would have thought if she saw the little girl doing it, too. I think that would have made it seem okay for her. We'll be skipping YouTube for a while just in case! Lol.
    LittleWeloosMom

Comment by LittleWeloosMom (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• That's pretty darned funny, but I'm with you--I wouldn't want my daughters to see it either and start asking me what a "d**khead" is, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2010