what do you think of this name

Tolby Dean

nessamarie

Asked by nessamarie at 1:40 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Baby Names

• Tolby is different and I love it. I love different names(Kyler,Rowdy,Brooklyhn,my kids names)but I would be worried that everyone would think you said Colby. I have a Kyler and everyone wants to call him Tyler i gets kinda frustrating for him but I didn't think of that before. But as long as you and your SO like it dont worry!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 1:46 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It's wonderful!!! I like it a lot!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:41 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Honestly I dont care for it too much, but thats just my opinion, names are such a personal thing and as long as you like it thats all that matters.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:41 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• if it's a name that you are thinking of for a soon to be child then it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks as long as you like it.
    mrsnikifrank

Answer by mrsnikifrank at 1:41 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• that actually is my baby's name. me and my so fought and fought over it while i was pregnant. i hated it but in the end i went with it, lol just kinda wanted to see if people hate it. everyone i know says they like the name, and its grown on me, but i just wish i knew if they were just trying to be nice. its funny cause we have a tolby and a colby in our church less than a year apart and a lady they call toby that works the nursery a lot.... it gets kinda confusing sometimes
    nessamarie

Comment by nessamarie (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Sep. 28, 2010