Are Netti Pots really worth it?

I have horrific sinus problems and I end up getting a sinus infection several times a year. I've heard a couple of people mention the Netti Pot, but I'm not really sure about them. How do they work? In your opinion, are they worth $10-15? How has it helped you?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:55 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Health

• I use SinuCleanse which is the same thing that Neti-Pot does. I like it better because it is easier to use. But aside from all that it is definitely worth it and ten dollars is nothing compared to being able to breath and not get colds, sinus infections and allergies. All natural medicine doctors recommend this as well.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• my mom loooooves hers..you mix the lil packet with some water, tilt your head and pour the water (it looks like a tea pot) pour it down one nostril, and it comes out the other nostril, then ya switch and do the other side...clears out all the 'gunk' in your nose..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:10 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yes, it is absolutely worth it. Easy to use, more effective (and safer) than medications.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:22 AM on Sep. 28, 2010