Need help!!!!

with costume ideas for me!! My 10 month old is going as a lady bug

http://www.amazon.com/Zoogster-Costumes-Infant-Lady-Costume/dp/B0023UYGBO

I kinda wanted to match her but I cannot find any cute lady bug costumes that would look good on me :( I am very petite with no boobs and just a little booty so any "sexy" costumes would look horrible but all the teen ones just look to kiddish to me I still want to look sexy but appropriate for a mommy!! I don't want to look like a slut taking my baby out trick or treating!!! Any ideas you guys have would be great!! Thanks for the help :)

melissaaytes

Asked by melissaaytes at 2:10 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• This may be a little too cutesy or corny which ever you think it is but....since you can't find a lady bug like outfit what about dressing up in a flower theme....like a head band with a big flower on it and do your hair really cute around it maybe put some butterfly's or ladybugs in it....matching dress that you wouldn't mind pinning a ladybug or two on....you could have adult make-up and hair and still be the bouquet of flowers that your daughters costume character would be attracted to!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 2:16 AM on Sep. 28, 2010