Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Bad teacher...?

I am exhausted from my daughter school experience. Her teacher I think makes one of the children to cry constantly... She tried on my daughter but I had to step in (went to director, made a big noise, called my lawyer). For my daughter she sometimes isolate her from others and deny her accesses to the computer program for reading. I bought the program and hired the tutor for three weekly days. The teacher gives my daughter read trivial books, that far below her level. Other parents complaint on leveling down as well...what do i do? Seems like the principal cannot get read of her....

Answer Question

Asked by ganna04 at 2:12 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in

Level 14 (1,468 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • my daughter when she went to rc school she had the same problem with her teachers ,they where holding her back because they she was not smart enough ,like all the other kids,the teacher would not let other kids play with my daughter ,many times i went down to the school and talk to the teacher and got no results i fought long and hard for my daughters right ,when i told her that i will get childerns aid and the school board into it she back down,i would make sure she would never teach again and she had nerve to call me a bitch,i sayed you are the bitch watch your back,i had send my daughter to an other school in 4 weeks nina could read like any fouth grade could she had caught up to the rest of the class, yrs later found out it was not my daughter she hated it was me because i fought for each of my kids because of bad teacher in their life that what we moms do.what ever you do don't ever back down fight for your child

    Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:31 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

  • Go above the principle to the school board about it. And continue with the tutor at home. Keep fighting, and know that even if you don't win, you only have one year of dealing with her.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:04 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

  • You should go to the school board and if they can't help you . Try writting to your mayor or congress person. I hope this helps alittle. Good luck!!

    Answer by TwannaB. at 12:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.