Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

So I have already said that my man left me and really didn't know why, but why would he keep texting me and calling me and saying nasty things to me? He's making me feel like I am losing my mind. I swear I can see him everytime I close my eyes and that freaks me out a little bit. Any response would be great.

Answer Question

Asked by mimioester at 2:42 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

Level 12 (816 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • change your number. put an end to this

    Answer by BlacksheepSati at 2:50 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

  • best way to stop getting text change your number or next time he calls tell oh yeh you are now being tape ,this should make him stop if not call the cops i would,and next time you go to sleep think of all the bad things you can do to him in your dreams,rember you can change your dreams anytime

    Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:50 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

  • take the help of Police

    Answer by A11 at 4:06 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

  • He probably wants to make you feel as if you are loosing your mind if you have kids together changing your number won't help he will need to get a hold of you I would do what the other poster said tell him yo are recording him or don't answer when you know it's him and keep a record of all the texts

    Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:14 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

  • I read your last Q as well at it sounds to me that he is assuming something! Is it possible he got wind that you cheated on him? I am not saying you did but for him to get so upset and give you know explanation, there must be something bothering him that he THINKS you did. Is he insecure? Do you guys have mutual friends that he could have heard something about you even though it was not accurate? Once he calms down you will probably find out what is his problem!! But regardless DO NOT let this get to you! Its his issue. I know that it is easier said then done but if he is not willing to come to you and discuss this then he is the one with the problem. Do you guys have kids together? Are you married? If not, he sounds unstable and I would consider changing my number. If your married then I would wait till he calms down and work on it!

    Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 6:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

  • Block his number then you won't have to worry about him calling. You can do it with cell phones

    Answer by KyliesMom5 at 6:58 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

  • sounds like a control freak
    that is abuse
    great thing you left him
    he no longer is with you but still continues to try to control you and make you afraid
    stop answering phone, do not read his texts, maybe save them and have a freidn read in case something you need in court or report to police, he sounds kind of frightening to me, and he is trying to hold on to you with scare tactics and abuse
    call your local womens abuse center, or toll free number, this is abuse, and maybe against the law, they can advise you on how the record this, maybe report to police for retrainning order
    good luck, be strong and STAY SAFE

    Answer by fiatpax at 9:21 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

  • I would block his number, or just completely change it to be on the safe side. Some men just don't know when to stop, and there is no sense in him harrassing you! Take control back, and put an end to it!

    Answer by blueeyedbabyz at 9:27 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

  • tell him he is harassing you in a text, make sure to save the texts, if he doesn't stop, get the help of the police, they can stop him contacting you.

    Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 10:49 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

  • Block his number or change yours it is that simple

    Answer by LiLJeni at 7:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.