Do you have mixed children with a head full of hair? Good, I need help...

Okay ladies I am officially lost, again. Out of my 3 boys the oldest had hair down to his butt, and I had the luck of having my cousin take care of his hair. She's a professional. With my youngest son, although his hair got to be really, really curly and to his shoulder, I managed. I remembered the tips, hints and tricks from my oldest. (2nd born son was as bald as a babies bottom LoL).

Anyway, daddy's little princess went from practically no hair, to a nice curly afro almost overnight. I have tried small amounts of baby oil... Nuh uh. Makes her hair brittle once its dried. Baby lotion, does the same thing.

So what can I use to keep her hair smooth, and conditioned? I've heard using watered down conditioner in a spray bottle. Also I have heard to use curly q, or baby love..

Little help mamas. Thanks

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 3:02 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My friend uses a hair oil called Africa 8, or something like that on her little girl. You can get it anywhere. Good luck!
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 3:40 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My son is mixed and his hair grows quickly and is curly but it's still very soft and fine. I'm hoping it stays that way. There are conditioners for kids with thick, textured hair though. My friend's daughter is puerto rican and black and has very very thick, curly/textured hair and she uses products called "just 4 me" and they work well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• When you wash her hair make sure it is moisturizing shampoo.
    Let her hair air dry.... always the best for curly hair.
    Use "Just 4 me" Hair Detangler and comb through throughly.
    Put in a enough amount of "Pink Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion" to reach all her hair. that what keeps it from going crazy up in the air :)
    and comb, style in Brads, Pony tails, pretty ribbons and hair clips just add a touch of wow pretty hair feeling.

Always remember her hair has a diff. texture then yours and needs diff. products...stay away from harsh chemicals or relaxers.
    Try the routine I suggested and you will see how pretty her hair will be all the time.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 28, 2010