I have 48 vote ups for 48 different people who tell me 48 different jokes.

Go ahead, make us laugh!
Here's my favorite: Why do oysters nver give to charity? Because they're shellfish! lol

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:20 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Two grave diggers were cleaning up the cementary when one of the gravesites caved in. They looked in to see Betoveen writing on some music sheets.
    One of them asked him what he was doing?
    He replied, "Why De-composing, of course!"
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• A Illinois man left the snowballed streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail.Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her e-mail address, he did his best to type it in from memory. Unfortunately, he missed one letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife,whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor.
    At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,
    Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

Your Loving Husband.

PS. Sure is hot down here.

Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 11:49 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• What do you call a cow after it gives birth?

De-calf-inated. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:40 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My 4 yr, old daughter came home from preschool and told me this one....

knock knock,
    who's there,
    owls,
    owls who,
    that's right owls who.....

I thought it was cute
    kimber76_2000

Answer by kimber76_2000 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• What did one autumn leaf say to another?

I'm falling for you!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• OK, you're on! Here it goes.... One winter day Uncle Buck decided to go hunting for deer. He grabbed his rifle and off he went. The morning came and went without so much as one antler being seen. Tired, he sat at the base of a tree. Just in time to notice three deer at the top of the ridge. Realizing he only had two shots left, he make a snap decision and drank them, then left for home!

Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:03 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My husbands aunt had a habit each night to take a pair of glasses to bed with her.
    She drank burbon in one and chased the other with rum.
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:06 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• A nephew goes to visit his Uncle. He notices a pig hobbling around on three legs. Courious, he asked his Uncle what happen to his leg. His Uncle said, "Let me tell you about this pig. One night the kitchen caught on fire. This pig butted his nose against our door until we woke up & saved our lifes! He's an amazing pig!" The nephew questioned him, "Yea, but why's one leg missing?" Again his Uncle said, "Let me tell you what else this pig did. One day the tractor overturned and my body was stuck under it. This pig used it snout to dig me out and pulled me to safety!" Again the boy said, "Yea, but what happen to his leg?
    To which the Uncle replied, " Well, with a pig that fantastic, you just don't eat him all at once!"
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:27 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Why did the maid throw the clock out the window?
    To see time fly
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:37 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Why did the salad scream when you opened the refrigerator?
    Because she was in dressing...

(never go in someone's dressing room) even if its in a Ranch!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:43 AM on Sep. 28, 2010