Good Morning, Ladies! How's your day look today?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 6:38 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• cloudy with a patch of pain in the ass.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:20 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• good morning

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:39 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I don't know I just woke up a half hour ago although I can go back to bed. It was storming loud early early this morning so it woke me up and then it took me for ever to fall back to sleep and then when I finally did the alarm woke me up to get my dd up for school.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It looks rainy out, my hubby is sick, it's class picture day and my dd has a huge bug bit on her forehead (she's allergic to them) and she has an appt with a therapist to check her behavior...all in all it's not looking so good.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 6:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Good morning!
    I woke up at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep, but I think I'm getting sleepy now so I'll probably head back to bed for a couple of hours.
    I have several projects in mind to do in the house so I am going to get started on one of them today.
    I'm not sure what the weather will be like yet, but when my husband left at 5am to go to work it was wicked humid! It had rained all night and it might rain today, too.

Enjoy your day ladies!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Good morning
    It looks like it's just gonna be a rainy day. Of course it's gonna rain i have the day off from work and I have a ton of things to go out and do. It will be a good day i believe in it's what you make of it.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:59 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Its getting colder in KY but otherwise I'm here at work as usual. I've ate something because I'm fighting back morning sickness. It sucks to work and be pregnant at times!

My days don't normally change though. I'll work, listen to an audiobook and on my breaks chat with CM friends. :)
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I hope you all have a wonderful day also. (My DD hit the button i meant to add this in my first answer.)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Well, I'm at work...not working, cause there is nothing to do so it's looking pretty boring right now. I'm gonna go dust some shelves here soon though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:17 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Weather looks good, got a light schedule, got a great dinner planned, got some jingle in the pocket, it's all good baby, All Good!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:27 AM on Sep. 28, 2010