If you would chose to wait would it upset you if you waited it out and ended up being induced anyway, or would you be pleased that at least you waited as long as you could? And of course in real life there are more options, like waiting to 40 weeks, or 41 weeks etc. But of these options which would you choose?Answer Question
Asked by mybella81 at 7:57 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 inLevel 17 (4,022 Credits)
I was induced at 38 weeks with a 10 lb baby.... I can't even think about if I'd gone any longer!!!
Answer by Morgain at 7:59 AM on Sep. 28, 2010
Answer by shay1130 at 8:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010
Answer by Namaste17 at 8:02 AM on Sep. 28, 2010
Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:06 AM on Sep. 28, 2010
"And what if the baby was likely to be smaller, would that make a difference. Would you feel better about waiting to 42 weeks if the baby was only going to be 7 lbs?"
I would have waited until the baby was ready if there wasn't any health issues... but I did not have that luxury.
Answer by Morgain at 8:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2010
Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:08 AM on Sep. 28, 2010
Answer by LoveMyDog at 8:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2010
I will have any baby when I go into labor. I will not induce unless our lives depended on it. I will not just induce because my baby "might" be bigger. AND...pregnancy is NOT overdue at 42 weeks. Not to mention, baby doesn't get an eviction notice if you go passed 40 or even 42 weeks. There is TOO much development and brain growth happening until birth that I would never risk an iatrogenic prematurity just because the doctor is induction happy.
Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2010
Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2010
Next question in
WYR get caught photocopying your butt or stealing office supplies?
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: