Just curious if any other mommys are in recovery?

If your not dont bash, i dont need to hear it. Im not asking for advice or opinions. so please keep them to yourself if they are rude. If you are id like to get to know. I joined the recovery group, but it doesnt seem to active... I have 3 years and my doc was crack... im proud to be sober...

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am in recovery too! Crack was my doc and I happy to say I have a over two years...There are days though that I wish I could smoke, but I remember the worst before the first and I don't want to go back there again. I also am so grateful to have my two boys back in my life.
    amy3365

Answer by amy3365 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I know you don' t want opinions but I'm gonna give you mine. Congratulations!!!! It's a big and great step for you! =)
    Kimmers1116

Answer by Kimmers1116 at 7:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• congratulations sweetie! I'm personally not in recovery but have lots of experience with it... my mother is in recovery for alcohol and my brother is for meth. I've been going to AA meetings since I was like 12 tagging along with my mother LOL

I worked for a recovery clinic too (that my mother owned)

12steps is an awesome program for anyone! no matter what the problem is! I actually try to use it for my anger issues.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I'm not in any recovery group but I am 81/2 yrs. clean. My drug of choice was Meth and Coke when I couldn't get Meth. Congratulations!!
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2008