Does anyone know of a reputable home based business?

I am a single mom of a 5 year old son, whom I adore more than anything in this world. I tried looking for a waitressing job or something but I would have to work on the weekends that I have my son and I don't like taking that time away from him. I am looking for a work from home business that won't scam me. Anyone know of any good ones?

2003HotMomma

Asked by 2003HotMomma at 8:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Ok... my first answer was deleted for advertising my Home business... so if you would like to know more about My03World a legit home based business PM me i would love to tell you how you can start FREE till nov 2nd.
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 8:50 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• If you go to this site: www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com.. they can show you some ideas or email me and I have a lot more.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I do Ameriplan. I love it! I make great money, but it's work. PM me and I'll give you more but if I put it here I'll just be deleted!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• there are really some legitimate ones out there, to be successful you need to do what you enjoy :). I sell arbonne on the side. www. arbonne.com
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I have been doing Pure romance for awahile and make pretty good money at least $1000 a month i only work 2 dyas a week and its easy to get started the website is www.JamilleD.Pureromance.com
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 9:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I rep for 3 home based businesses and I also have a fundraising company and I need help !!
    Contact me for more info so my post doesn't get removed.
    jamiinvegas

Answer by jamiinvegas at 9:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• To start a business is only $1.00 for the rest of the month. Check out my profile for more info. Let me know if you have any questions.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:12 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Send me a message or check out my page. What I do is not a scam and it does work as long as you do the work and not just sit on your butt! If you have any questions feel free to ask and I wish you luck with your search. Even if it's not the company I'm with!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yes I do! And I help people just like you all over the nation. Now is a great time to get started.

I would love to help you learn more. Come by and visit my page.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 10:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2008