whats something your really looking forward too?

me.... 22 days until im back in cali, 88 days until the best christmas present is received (mu hubby will be back from deployment by then) and 124 more days until i have my baby!!!!

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 8:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Finding out the sex of my baby, and then having said baby!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My second baby is due in 6 days - I can't wait!!
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 9:05 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Graduating with my degree in pharmacy and being able to travel every where with my daughter.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 9:06 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We are putting in a wood burner, I have always wanted a cozy fire in the fall and winter, and now I will actually have one!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:47 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Getting out of work every day to go home.
    College football on Saturdays.
    College basketball.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 8:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• the fall and winter season is very exciting for this family! my oldest is turning 4 in december, then of course halloween and turkey day, then my middle is turning 2 in december, christmas, and my youngest turning 1 in january! it's also exciting because it's the first everything for my youngest. i absolutely love this time of year!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:01 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i usually look forward to my birthday weekend in october. usually, it means i get to go on a shopping trip without dh/ds to OKC(its always the same weekend of a huge arts/crafts/antiques show at the OKC fairgrounds, 'an affair of the heart'), either all by myself or with my sisters or friends. this year, however, we have parent/teacher conference on that friday, and soccer games on saturday. so i won't be going anywhere....blah. besides, since we moved, it's 7hrs away, rather than 3hrs. :((
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:06 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Having my 3rd baby on the 20th of Oct.. We can't wait! Samuel is so excited to be a big bro-he is 6.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 10:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• For the night to come along so i can go to bed in peach and quiet!!! I know not a very great picker upper but...that is sadly how i feel right now.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Waiting for someone in my life to give me the answer as to why when NUTS crack, they don't get it. CRACKED......ya know.
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 4:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010