Wait it out or call?

I took my first round of 50 mg Clomid starting on 5/27. Temps, u/s and bloodwork all indicate no ovulation. I've already filled my prescription for 100mg sitting on my counter, so now I'm just waiting on AF.

I'm currently on CD38. I know that without ovulation my cycle will be crazy.

My question is: should I wait it out and see how long it takes AF to show on her own, or do I call my doctor's office and see if they will give me provera?

purvislets

Asked by purvislets at 11:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Health

• I guess it really is up to you and how much you want to put your body through. I might wait a while longer just to see so that you'll better know what to expect the next cycle but really it is between you and your doctor.
    MyBelovedOnes

Answer by MyBelovedOnes at 11:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I would say call your doc and see what they say. I mean it never hurts to call.
    loliv06

Answer by loliv06 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• i know this isnt what you ask for but have you tried switching to whole milk. http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/03/14/healthscience/snvital.php
    "Scientists found that women who consumed one or more servings of whole-milk products a day were 27 percent less likely to experience infertility caused by a failure to ovulate than those who ate less than one serving a week. At the same time, women who ate two or more servings a day of low-fat dairy food were almost twice as likely to fail to ovulate as women who ate less than one serving a week."

good luck
    mamacharms

Answer by mamacharms at 2:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• That is really up to you.I would wait a little while longer
    Angelmom03

Answer by Angelmom03 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Personally, I would call. You made need something to make it come on again. My last cycle was 44 days, and I finally started after I went to the doctor. I hope you start soon!!! Good luck
    ddmama

Answer by ddmama at 4:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2008