What is your number one source of News?

Do you watch ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, or another? Do you get your news from the internet? radio? newspaper? Do you think the media is biased? Do you think websites like factcheck.org are 100% all the time and do you rely on them? Do you think they(factcheck.org, etc) have a Bias? If this question has been asked before, I apologize. Just on a little fact gathering mission... Thanks!

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 8:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yahoo pops up when I open my computer and I read the headlines, local is usually CBS when I can stand to watch it! The news lately seems to be so sad. Mostly I get it online now that I think about it.
    Cheers
    Beth
    Beth497

Answer by Beth497 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I read the Wall Street Journal online, and listen to NPR. Personally, I think the news is biased. I watch Hannity and Colmes and Bill O’Reilly as I watch any other show on tv, but I don’t base my opinion on those shows. However, Last I heard (and this may have changed) NBC hasn’t aired the statement made by Biden on Monday: “Remember I said it standing here. if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy. And he's gonna have to make some really tough -- I don't know what the decision's gonna be, but I promise you it will occur.” I know that Fox doesn’t always seem fair., However they seem to look at both sides slightly more then the others, IMO. Even Hillary Clinton made mention of Fox being the most fair and balanced...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I can't actually claim to watch any major news networks very much anymore. We mainly watch ABC now for our local news and will occasionally watch the evening news after that.

Otherwise, I've been checking out realclearpolitics.com or the Washington Post/NY Times/Wall Street Journal online. I will look at CNN occasionally also but nowhere near as much as I used to.
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 8:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I get most of my news from The Fox News Channel and from talk radio. I do think the major networks are extremely biased toward the left.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I read the news online, typically whatever articles catch my eye on Drudge Report. I love some of the stuff the Wall Street Journal puts out. I also watch Fox news every morning (I love Megyn Kelly, she is one heck of a tough cookie). Oh and if I am fortunate enough to be in the car during the house of 12-3pm, then Rush Limbaugh is playing on my radio. Yes I know he is a Conservative Republican, and not a good source for unbiased news, but I like how I can relate to what he says. He makes me feel like I am not out of my mind for everything I see going on in this country.
    I have had enough of the fact check websites. I just wrote to politifact because they had a statement rated as completely false when in fact it was 50% true, if you read the article that goes along with it. So, they really need to watch their bias.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I generally read left leaning websites (daily kos, Huffington Post, The Nation). I realize they are biased but, my opinions generally lean that way.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 9:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Fox News
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I watch our local news on NBC.
    My_4_cuties_08

Answer by My_4_cuties_08 at 9:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I do my own research into things that the news (both sides) report. I, however, disagree that Fox News is the most unbiased. It is a very, very right wing channel.
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 9:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Fox News,and my radio news.
    tootsieyeatts

Answer by tootsieyeatts at 9:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2008