Pregnancy question

Is it possible to be pregnant if your temp goes down below your coverline before implantation takes place?
I have a few increased temps followed by two lower temps but they are before 5 DPO so just wondering if implantation doesn't take place til 7 -10 days after ovulation, would this be a possibility to actually be pregnant?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 8:55 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you test at different times? Were the house more colder than normal? This and other things may cause different temps. Not sure you can know for sure if you are pregnant by just that. I know some people experience a implantation dip but it may be to early for that. good luck and hope you are really pregnant.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 11:31 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have been testing at 7-7:10 am every morning in a room that has the same temp. It could just be one of those unexplainable happenings for this month but I have never seen that before so wondered if anyone else had ever experienced this and what it had meant for them.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010