I'm trying to start Christmas Shopping early. Does anyone know what stores participate in layaway?

WASHGIRL33

Asked by WASHGIRL33 at 8:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Shopping

• Hello Hun I have two sites online that do have layaway if your interested!!! You can email me with any questions you may have queen_candice_08@yahoo.com

http://eosbgifts.com/store/aGo.asp?aff=314

http://mamabags.com/store/aGo.asp?aff=227

even email and let me know what you think of them!!! :0) Hope I helped Candice Q
    ljzmama

Answer by ljzmama at 2:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Kmart has been running layaway commercials.

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• well kmart and target and brucksoutlet if u have on i would call the stores and ask it made me mad when walmart stoped if i wont to do a layaway i have to drive 32 miles to do it good luck and ebay has a lot of cute and cheap stuff
    vnessa65

Answer by vnessa65 at 9:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I think that Kmart is about the only one left, around here at least.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:05 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Kmart's the only one aroud here, too. Walmart stopped about 2 years ago and I don't think our Target ever had it. It makes me so mad! It made it so much easier to afford Christmas! Kmart just doesn't have the selection.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:52 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Unfortunately, I don't know a lot of stores that offer "layaway" any more. They'd all rather you sign up for one of their credit cards and put yourself in debt.... oh, and then lay off a bunch of workers later when their interest rates are so high you pay just the minimum instead of the whole balance... sorry, what was the question? LOL.
    Your best bet would be to make a list of everything you want; then go online or call your local stores to see if they offer layaway programs.
    Good luck!
    ChefMom94

Answer by ChefMom94 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Kmart is the only one I ask Target last year and they dont,walmart sucks for stopping their layaway it was always easier for me at xmas but now I have to pick and choose and watch every penny.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 2:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I believe Marshall's and TJ Max still have layaway. They do have toys as well as great deals on clothes and home items.
    danielsmommy2b

Answer by danielsmommy2b at 2:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• kmart definetly they had a special on yesterday the news. Don't kow any other stores, maybe walmart.
    onlygirls33

Answer by onlygirls33 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I just saw on the Today show that layawy is making a comeback!! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:13 AM on Oct. 24, 2008